Tuesday 6 October 2015

Up They Pop!!!

It has been a busy week in the garden.  I have filled my vegetable boxes with layers of horse manure and hay ( thank you Danni) and have planted four of them so far..... some with seedlings and others with seeds.  My aim is to eventually only use seeds but there is only so much time at present and there is so much to do establishing the boxes and also the surrounding garden beds.

I have planted peas, beans, lettuce, leeks,carrots, radishes, celery, parsnips, onions and garlic. Still lots more to be done and I am loving every minute of it!!!!



Six vege boxes filled with layers of horse manure and hay

Peas and beans are up

Lots of assorted lettuce planted

The garlic and onions are doing well 

My friends over the fence

No comments:

Post a Comment